“The aim of education is the attainment of human excellence and perfection not just in the field of knowledge but life in totality”
- Many students have acquired 0.1 merit certificate at national level.
- Consistent nil failure in the secondary level.
- More than 90% of our students have secured distinction in XII std. board examination for the past 5 years.
- Our teacher’s services are regularly recognized by the north cluster level and best teacher award is issued every year for the deserving teachers.
- Noteworthy prizes are given to the secondary and senior secondary rank holders.
- The eligible and needy students are granted scholarship to pursue their studies without any break.
- Endowments are made by philanthropists to encourage the academic excellence of the students.
Medals and Awards
Our students participated in the Silambam competition held at our Chrompet unit and won the following prizes.
- Kaviya X B Val Veechu - I prize
2. K. Lavanya X B Kambu Sandai II Prize
3. M. Usha VII A Val Veechu II Prize
4. S. Lokesh VII A Val Veechu II Prize
5. V. Gokul Prasanth VII A Velkambu II Prize
6. B. Kanishka VIII A Double Stick III Prize
7. K. Gayathri VIII B Kambu Sandai III Prize