Fine Arts Exposure
Our Vidyalaya inherits the significance of Hindu Culture in our students through various cultural programmes. We create these programmes to inculcate moral and ethical values in our students.
26th December 2014
Annual Day was celebrated with pomp and splendor. The Cultural Feast “Boologa Swargam” a dance drama depicting the significance of village life and the contribution of village to the development of a society enthralled the spectators. Students from LKG to XII Std participated in the programmes and exhibited their talents.
Daily prayers are submitted at the feet of the deities in the morning assembly. Other Highlighting Features of the Assembly.
- Daily our prayer comprise of Gayathri Mantra, Sarashwathi vanthana and Anmega Thriveni
- Thought Provoking message by Students and teachers
- Thirukkural along with the meaning
- Headlines from the news paper
- Specialty of the day (Eg. UNO Day, World Health Day, Bharathiyar Birth Day)by the teachers.
- Birth day wishes for the students
- Sanskrit sloga recitation along with meaning by the students
- Suryanamashkar : To inculcate the necessity of maintaining good health we perform Suryanamashkar during the month of February